Ancona is the city with the most important port on the Adriatic Sea - there are regular ferry departures for Greece and Turkey - but it's also a delightful place on its own, with diverse historical and architectural treasures. There's the Triano Arc from the Roman period, and the gothic Loggia dei Mercanti. There's the Roman-style Cathedral of Santa Maria della Piazza, and there's the San Francesco delle Scale preserving paintings by Tiziano and Lotto. Finally, there is a Duomo made of white and pink stones. And, obviously, there's the Adriatic Sea on which Ancona sits, beckons the traveler to take educational trips to the harsh but fascinating Riviera del Conero.
Ancona youth hostel is ideally located in the city center, a stone's throw from the railway station. The hostel has many rooms, 56 beds in total, dorms are clean and bright and it's open until midnight (if you don't have any different agreement). Rooms are equipped with four beds and a cabinet to hold clothes, which also has extra sheets. Bathrooms and showers are located on each floor and they work fine with no problems. There is also a dining area at the first floor, equipped with a kitchen and some tables for eating and socializing.
Rooms & Facilities
Ancona Youth Hostel provides different kind of accommodation according to your needs and it has a maximum capacity of 56 beds.
The prices are always meant per person and per night and could change up to the period and the availability. It is possible however to book family rooms with private or shared bathroom, or a bed in shared dorm (with 4 or 6 beds). All dorms are set to have only male or only female guests and have the bathroom shared at the floor.
Each room has lockers to hold clothes, linen and blankets.
Ancona Hostel has useful amenities to guarantee a pleasant stay to all guests: there's free wi-fi Internet, a bar where you can take a drink or a snack, there's a solarium to have some relax and a common hall to meet other backpackers.
Furthermore there's a free luggage storage service, a lift to reach every floor and a self-catering kitchen with a fridge where you can cook your own meal.
Hostel Ancona has no architectural barriers, so wheelchair guests are welcome! There are no age restrictions.
Check In is possible between 9:00 a.m and midnight (there's a curfew after midnight). Check out: 10 a.m.
For any further information you may wish about your stay in Ancona Hostel please contact us by phone at 39 071 42257 or write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It's never been that simple to book a room! If you want to stay at Ancona Hostel you can use the simple search form below to have real-time details on the available rooms and the best offers at Ancona Hostel. You can then book your room online through a safe and simple process: you will pay a 10% deposit via credit card, while the remaining 90% can be paid at the check-in.
FAQDo I need to be an HI/AIG member to stay at Ancona Hostel?
The hostel is affiliated to the AIG and Hostelling International circuits. All our guests must be members of either one of these associations.
Guests can register on arrival, the cost of the membership varies depending on the length of stay and on the card profile, it starts from the €2 welcome stamp per night per guest. All guests that will collect six stamps, will be granted an yearly membership.
Can you check availability and prices for me?
All availability and prices are available online. Please use the search form above and you'll find all details you need. Please note that Ancona City Tax is not included in the price: 0,50€ per night per person.
Can I book by email or telephone?
You can contact directly the hostel at the address email@example.com.
Which credit card types are accepted?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron, American Express, JCB, Aura, Diners.
Contact & Directions
Ancona hostel is located extremely close to "Ancona Centrale" train station, literally a two-minute walk away. To get there, simply cross the street from the main entrance of the railway station, heading left past a few restaurants and a hotel. You will then see a sign for the hostel: turn right up on the street called “Lamaticci” and the hostel is located on your right at the number 7.
This is extremely convenient for people who plan on purchasing their ferry tickets to Greece, Turkey or elsewhere (Ancona Port is the most important harbour on Adriatic Sea). Many points of interest are located very close by from there onwards.
|Phone:||0039 071 42257|
|Fax:||0039 071 0975540|
|Address:||Via Lamaticci, 60100, Ancona|
PUBLIC TRANSPORTS: 200 meters
ANCONA CENTRALE RAILWAY STATION: 200 meters
ANCONA FALCONARA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT: 15 kilometers
ANCONA PORT: 1 kilometer